Hello everybody and today I am going to do a review on some Shampooheads shampoo as quite a while ago I
was sent some lovely shampoos so lets get into it.
- First was Strawberry Kiss Shampoo, this smells AMAZING as the scent reminds me of when i was little – i went to the park with one of my best friends and we had a picnic with strawberries and cream yummy!!! This also came with a great conditioner, this is excellent as well.
- next is Tropical Twist Shampoo and this one is my favourite of all the shampoos as firstly it smells great and secondly its the best shampoo I have ever used, My hair is very long and always knotty, it works wonderfully and i use this one all the time. There’s is a superb Tropical Twist conditioner as well that smells like a tasty fruit salad!!
- also in the Shampooheads range is Blueberry burst Shampoo, this scent smells like having homemade blueberry muffins that have just come from the oven, this again feels beautifully soft on your hair and works the knots great, and this comes with a sculpting gel for short hair, my hair is all the way down my back so i have not actually used it but i imagine it will work great on short hair.
- I was also sent a swim Conditioner, so after you go swimming this will get all the chlorine and other chemicals out of your hair and you can also use this on your skin to wash.
- With the strawberry kiss range there is also a hair spray for detangling knots and taming hair, it smells lovely and makes my hair feel very soft and smooth.
So I hope you enjoyed this post and you should Absolutely buy some of this amazing shampoo byyeeeeeeeee