Hello everybody and in today’s post I am going to tell you about my top 10 books, it was soooooo hard to decide on these books as I love pretty much every single book I read so only choosing 5 books was really hard, also I have read a record 35 books this year so there was lots to choose from! So lets get into it!!!
- My first favourite book HAS to be Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, as who does not love Hogwarts! Very soon I will do a review on the Harry Potter series as they are the best books I have ever read, I love the magic and mystery. Through the series you understand the characters and their personalities. My favourite characters are Luna Lovegood and Dobby.
- The Girl Savage by Katherine Rundell, This book is about a girl who runs wild in Africa with her horse and friend Simon, but when her dad dies she is sent to a fancy boarding school in London. I absolutely loved reading this book and recommend it to anyone who likes books about adventure and animals.
- Dragons Green by Scarlett Thomas. This book was amazing and even though I read this book a while ago I still love it, i look forward to reading it again. This book is about a girl who discovers her Grandpas library, the books in the Library are magic and she can through them to different stories and places, you can get truly lost in this book! . I recommend this book to someone who likes magic and if you like Harry potter you will love it.
- The Girls Can Vlog series by Emma Moss. This book is very different from the magical books i have been recently reading. Its about a group of girls who start up their own Vlog, they do challenges and talk about girly stuff, but they dont always get on. I have already written a review on one of these books, so if you are interested in this style of book go and check out my review. I recommend this book for anyone who likes vlogging and you tube.
- Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins by Liz Kessler. This is the book that made me fall in love with reading, and since then i have not stopped Reading. Jessica Jenkins falls falls asleep in class and starts turning invisible, the book tells you all about what she does with this super power, she has lots of fun pranking people with the invisibility, there is also a twist in the book but you will have to read the book to find out!
So i hope you enjoyed this post and try reading one of these books as I am sure you will love them all. Also if you want to see more book reviews go to lovereading4kids.co.uk .Byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!