Hello everybody i hope you had a great 2017 and are having a amazing 2018 so far! In today’s post i’m going to tell you my new years resolutions so lets get into it !!!
- Next is to start and finish a diary, I have tried this pretty much every year but it has never worked out as I never get past February. But this year I am going to finish one even if i have to stay up all night writing.
- Another one is to start a new club, as I used to do lots of clubs from Drama to Piano and i would like to learn something new. I am going to join an art club ( as i love art) and a Sailing club as i have tried sailing before and it is soooo much fun as I did it with my best friend and we kept trying to push each other off the boat!!!
- This one is for me and my family and it is for us all to walk Bobby( our amazing dog ) every single day as we always forget to and bobby loves running around so we need to take him out more.
- This one is to learn all my times tables as I am in year 6 and I am still trying to learn some of them. But this year I am going to try way harder and for 10 minutes every day i am going to say them out loud and by the end of the year i will know them off by heart!!!
- This last one is just to have the best 2018 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I hope you enjoyed this post as I really enjoyed writing it and see you next time BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!